10 December 2008

10th December 2008 "S.W.I.M.M.I.N.G"

Its the 10th of december which its been 3 days since i've last hanged with the GBL but that has changed cause today we went swimming all thanks to Yunni The Godess and by we i mean myself,Ash,Adi,Nysa,Yaya and of course Yunni. Today we went swimming at the Berakas Swimming Stadium and boy the water was as cold as hell! well, hell is probably not cold but you get what i mean, it was so cold that i kept stuttering until the sun came and heated up the pool, and before i move on, lemme give you a recap, Ash picked up me,Yaya and Adi, we met up with Nysa at the stadium and went into the pool area at about 3... Yunni came at about 4 and eventhough there were only 6 GBL's we still managed to create havoc all due to Ash and Adi's unsatiable desire to squeeze my BOOBS! Yes, i mean it! they were set on squeezing my boobs even so far as to work together, one became the distraction while the other came in for the kill but... SWISH!!! say hello to my little friends, my nails! hahaha! and im deeply sorry that i injured them while defending myself, hahahaha!!! serves them right! so we made a lot of noise shouting and splashing and we even had a water gross water fight! Squirting water from our mouths to each other! i know! gross but we still did it! hahaha! GBL kaliah, jangan nda galat! hahahah! we took a lot of pics but i'll upload next time, hahaha! oh yeah! the best part was pulling in and pushing them into the pool while they were out of the pool, hahahah! and i'd like to say Adi pounced on me so from outside the pool so many time that i cant keep track! seriously while Ash made me his special Titanic/Poseidon (you'd have to be there to understand this) while i was practicing to float which was worth it considering that in the end there were progress and hell had a helluva fun time!!! Nysa and Yaya they were basically swimming around together while i fought off those 2 crazy goofs called Adi and Ash! i also got the chance to be cute koala! hahahah, well thats all for now, i'll upload the pics next time cause im so freakin tired sooo CIAO =)

No comments: