20 December 2008

It is now exactly 3:02AM and i cant sleep... not because i drank cofee or because i watched something scary... i think im not sleeping cause im so bored! during the day i bore myself to sleep but during the night i bore my awake! WOW! Weird much? Totally~ Anyways im trying to figure out ways to past the time, i even edited the very sensitive HTML of this new template, i had to erase and copy back the HTML code about 5 times cause if you made just a lil mistake on the HTML the blog doesnt work sooo i totally worked my butt to make this blog nice without being flashy cause well... lets just say "flashy" things tend to have a very long HTML code... Anyways im even out of DVD's to watch, ugh!!!! Mana membari mental tu! BANAR! im going crazy in this house! i havent been out and about since Wednesday which was 2 days ago! I know 2 days doesnt seem much but to me it felt like almost a week, plus there's also nothing good on TV adding the fact that lazy ass bro has now become a fish enthusiast yet pushes me around to do the dirty fish duty which includes feeding the fishes disgusting crickets and slimy shrimps and mind you that the crickets and shrimp are very much alive... My mom on the other hand spends her tim watchin indonesian soap operas and watching reality TV about surgeries and motherhood,aint that just a ball of fun and happiness??? NOT!... Now my dad, he's so caught up with his internet investsments that makes me feel like old times when he used to work all the time and spend less time with the family, now dont get me wrong, i love those old times cause without him around, he doesnt go around calling me an idiot or see me as someone who doesn't care about the present world like my bro still does... A day in the life of me is always interesting in a im-so-gonna-go-crazy sort of way but hey, when your used to it you'll learn how to filter all the nagging sounds,hahahahahah.... Now the picture of today is....

... cause this picture is a real stress buster! look at dat fuckin view! aint it awesome if were to have a relaxing picnic with friemds while dipping your toes in the water feeling the stress flowing down your bod to the toes and the dissapears in the water... ahhhhh~ that would feel totally good...

No comments: