18 December 2008

So yesterday i told you that we went to hang out at Yan's place,hehehe... by we i meant me,ash,yaya,nysa,hong and bibi... bibi also brought her friend who is also an acquaintance of mine back when i was a s2dy zoner... overall we didnt actually hanged at yan's but 95% of the time we were hangin at the jetty enjoying th very pleasant breeze,hahaha, and btw i finally finished giving out all the souveneirs i bought for the GBL,heheheh!!! gawd, had plenty of fun yesterday eventhough most of the time spent there was on the jetty but it was totally cool and very very relaxing but about 4 to 5 pm was totally fuckin hot, and by hot i mean HOT! anyways we were there until about 7.30-ish and because we were running out of things to do yesterday, hong decided to become a make-up artist and used my face as his canvas, man berabis hantap dang eye-shadow sma lip-gloss yg di baginya ah,hahahaha.... here ere the pics, enjoy =) and dont get a heart attack when you see me in drag, SI HONG PUNYA IDEA WAH! hahahaha!

yanz and nurul

me,bibi,ash,nysa n hong

yaya

ash,wardi drag version and my make-up artist,hong


me and my make-up artist


me and yanz


the parents


the parents

after we went back from yanz we stopped by little m at batu besurat and hahahaha!! you'll find out what we did in the next post =)

No comments: