10 January 2009

The Floor-hits-ass predicament

FINALLY!!! The individual schedules have finally been given out!!! and im sad to say that, i dont have a friend in Sociology, Maths, English Lit and EAS! everyone i knew who are taking these subjects have different blocks than mine, and their blocks are also different from each other! its like brabis hantap ya menshuffle! and btw my PS is now BLCK 2 and thank god my PS is the same with Fadil's, yay! jdi tah anyways yesterday we went swimming and as you know last night was the biggest ass rain storm ever! i mean, i told my parents i'd be home by 8 but because of the biggest ass rain storm ever! we had to shelter ourselves at kiulap where we played pool and while some of us played cards... we ended up going home at 10+, i know its like early but skulah plg sudah ne~ malas ku ah... my parents were pretty pissed more or less, and to add to that, on my way rushing into my house i slipped on the very wet verandah due to the biggest ass rain storn ever! and went tumbling down like a house of cards... my ass and thigh still aches until now, god! that was an extremely hard fall, thank god i fell ass first, but i was still laughed at by my bro, bro-in-law and friend of bro's who were hangin at the verandah... embarassing? well... YES!!! but in the end my parents were like slamba! shit! i slipped on hard tiles for nothing!!! shit!! hahaahaha but last night was very fun cause its been a while since we just... hanged out.... and today i spent time in md with the GGS =) and the GBL... and then watched "YES man" with my bestest bud who is totally lonely in MD and had a new haircut... YAZID! hahahaha! owh and i would just like to inform you the new TV series that i fell in love with... "The Middleman" starring Matt Keeslar and Natalie Morales... i'll post the pics later.... 5 words describing the show; Hillarious, Quirky, Action-filled, Sci-fi and Supernatural =)

No comments: