24 January 2009

Playing with fire

Hey guys... i dunno why i start all these blog posts with a "hey guys", its not like anyone's reading this or anything, guess my blog aint that famous from other people's blog but what the heck, i blog because its fun and refreshing~ haha~ soo anyways back to my post... i dunno about the other students from MTHS/5.2 but im totally sick of her! the teacher i mean, since the 3 days i've been in her class, i've already dubbed her Ms PPP, and no, not because i miss Ms PPP aka Peng Pei Pei, my current maths teacher initials mean PsychoPathic Pelacur because, well she a psycho freak hellbent on making her students miserable to the point of DEATH!

YES! DEATH I TELL YOU! DEATH! SHE'S GONNA DESTROY US ALL! REMEMBER MY WORDS! DEATH! D-E-A-T-H-!-!-!

anyways since im slowly dying in her class i asked her to transfer me back to Ms PPP's class and she was like~~~~ i cant explain it! her expression was very grim! i thought she was gonna snap my neck there and then but THANK GOD! she didn't, instead she told me to take it up with HOD of the MTHS department, when i went out of her class, i whispered a silent prayer due to the fact i still had my life! i was SO FREAKIN TERRIFIED!!! god knows how terrified i was! then i went to the HOD's office and explained him about the situation about how im not able to cope with She-Devil's teachings but instead of getting a transfer, you know what i got instead? still the same teacher and a remedial class during lunch at the conference room... wow! totally got a fuckin slap in the face! first slap, i didn't get a transfer, second slap, got myself a remedial class, third slap, if i dont show up during the remedial, the HOD said he knows my name! i didn't just get A fuckin slap in the face, i got THREE fuckin slaps in the face!

OH GODS ABOVE AND BELOW! LUCK IS SO NOT ON MY SIDE TOODAAAY!!

now i have to face that same grim expression of death on tuesday when i come into her class!!! if she so much as glares at me, i swear to lucifer im gonna hit her head with my sociology text book and leave her body to rot... oh yes people! i went there, i went so out there that im starting to love my MTHS teacher last year~ *sigh* somebody remind me why i took MTHS in the first place!!! since im in a roll about the god damn things i hate in this world, i have another thing that i really2 hate so much to the very core that makes my teeth grind so hard that my gums bleed and here it is~


MILEY CYRUS AKA HANNAH MONTANA

why i hate MC??? because i see her face everywhere and im tired of it! plus, the disney good girl role model image is sooo annoying! i dont deny she has talent in singing but... lets just say im the anti-miley, but the army of little girls worshipping her are so cute they make me nauseous, no offense to all you MC or HM lovers but i just dont like her, my opinion is mine and your opinion is yours so dont make a fuss over this! the only thing i like about her is...


wow! what a good role model she is, showing off her breasts and her body in full glory, you see, this is the one thing i like about her, underage and already causing a controversy, and everyone knows i looovee controversy =)

oh yess, she totally rocks in this picture lookin all hot and slutty, NOT! but she does look a lil bit slutty, oh who am i kidding! she loooks very2 slutty, oh hannah montana/miley cyrus, you are one step closer in becoming...

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP CELEBUWHORE!!!! KEEP UP THE WHORE-RIBBLE WORK!!!

No comments: