01 December 2009

Hi My Name Is...

Hi, My name is Wardi and im a cutter... When im in complete emotional distress i hurt myself physically usually by burning my skin, pounding the walls till my fists hurts but mostly by cutting using any sharp objects i can find... I know its stupid but its the only way to stop the pain inside, the physical pain makes the emotional pain feel better... It does sound like im an unstable person but i cant explain what people may not understand... Im not suicidal, i dont want to end my life, i want to live to see another day... I dont know why im posting this but something in my gut tells me that i have to... I cut my arms recently and its hard to hide the scars, if people saw them they'd probably think im stupid or probably crazy but like i said, i cant explain what people may not understand...

No comments: