15 December 2009

Books, Jobs, Jogs... What else is new?

With more than a week, i've finished my latest batch of novels and it feels like crap cause now i have nothing to do again! Soooo, bought a couple of books just now to add to my collection which i will never read again~~~ Seriously! i know that its healthy to read books but novels are fucking expensive! plus, i'll probably never read them again! i mean who reads a novel twice, huh? Dont get me wrong, i love books, but if i were to add up the prices of all the books i have now, i'll probably faint due to the 5 or 6 figure numbers... The only reason i read books is mostly to pass the time so i wouldn't get bored... The only solution would be to get a job but im still weighing the pros and cons of that decision, i wanna have a job but since im in a state of having no driver's license, its kinda hard~ Not to mention my perfectly flawed social skills, i mean, i've never worked a day in my life, i'd probably kill my boss in less than a day of working... *sigh*

But seriously, i dont mind if i dont have a job as long as my days are interesting, another reason im weary about getting a job is that my parents promised me to go on vacation next year so if i have a job, i wouldn't be able to go vacationing with them would i? I've been thinking about my dream jobs like working at a bookstore, or a DVD store, or just a cashier but most of these jobs are dominated by women!!! i weep at the prospect ='( So, i'll probably give up cause dad's trying to find me a job by using his long list of friends and connections... I hope he finds me a good one... My parents aren't forcing me to find a job, which is good, but then, my holidays are long and i'll always need money from them, which is bad... Ohhhh, my head hurts just thinking about it cause i really feel guilty about taking money from them...

Okay, enough with the jobs cause i wanna talk about jogs =) or Jogging cause lately dad's been bringin me and mom jogging, which is good cause it adds another activity for me so i wouldn't get bored just lying at home... Yesterday at Bukit Shahbandar and today at Damuan, man my feet hurt but the thought about getting healthy and skinny overpowers the pain! hahahah! i really wanna lose weight before i go to any Uni because since there are no guarantees that i'll be going to a Uni with someone i know. So i'll probably need to adapt well, and i know this sounds horrible but skinny people tend to find friends easier than fat people... It sounds horrible i know, but im not talking about someone's size relates to their personality, im just sayin that people/humans are shallow, and shallowness seem to have an aversion to fatness, and to adapt you need to fit in and if your small like everyone else you wont stand out... Now, if im goin to Uni in Brunei, i wont care what i look like but if im gonna study abroad and away from family and friends, i'll need to adapt and connect with people easily to have a support net... The truth is ugly and thats how it goes so hooray! for the beautiful skinny bitches! i mean, people! and boo! to the fat ugly ones which includes me~~~~~~ ='(

Its sad, i know, but what can you do? just shrug it off... Below are the books ive read for the holidays =) all of the are really good, Good Omens is a bit complicated but the story is nice =)






No comments: