03 August 2010

A New Begining

Today is the 3rd of August 2010... Which means its been quite a long time since i've last posted anything on this blog of mine... The lack of posts is mostly due to the fact that i was lazy. But not anymore! Last time i posted, i was just finished with my A levels and just started my very very long study break... Now, im already a University student and now approaching week3 of my 1st semester... The reason im starting to post on my blog again is because another chapter of my life is starting and i wanna recap each and every moment of it... From this day on, its a whole new beginning... =D So im sure i'll be posting stuff regularly since there is a whole lot of crap to deal with in this Uni life so things are bound to get interesting. even though its only been 2 weeks, i've been really enjoying myself, meeting new people, making new friends and learning something new. The only regret i have is not being able to spend time with Zid anymore cause he didn't get into UBD, instead he got into ITB, which im thankful for cause basically our colleges are next to each other so we get to meet each other every lunch time and im grateful for that...

Well, thats all i gotta say for now... And wish me luck! Cause i'll definitely need it... XD

Sunrise, the symbol for a new beginning

No comments: