25 November 2009

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Its been about 3 weeks since i last saw my Parents and Bro and ever since then im really starting to miss them... Since i've been stuck living with whatsherface, my life has been very empty for the most part, dont get me wrong, i dont hate her family i just hate her... The only thing thats keepin me sane and entertained are my lappy, some DVD's and my besties whom i hang out with to relieve the pressure of living with a control-frickin monster!

Sometimes the bitch means well but her overall attitude trumps her good natured-ness which i barely even see evryday. I mean she always yell and yell and yell and yell even more that sometimes im considering to ask my Dad for soundproof walls. She's a damn riot and not a good one! I also realise that she is somehow tryin to rekindle our sibling relationship by inviting me go out with her and her family but everytime i turn down her offer. Thats because, i really do feel left out when going out with then since im not one of their family members. I know im family to them considering im whatsherface's lil bro but i dont feel any kinship when im with them, i only feel kinship towards my nephew who sometimes hate me for no reason...

Face it, my family is Mom, Dad and Bro... They make me feel that i belong, for reasons unknown to me, maybe because i just dont have any love for whatsherface and her husband, i dunno why... Sometimes they disgust me, i dont have any fond memories of me with whatsherface let alone her husband whom i dont have anything in common with, i see these 2 everyday but thats just it, we're not family, we're just strangers living under one roof... I know i sound horrible for not recognising one of my own flesh and blood as family but its true... i dont feel any affetcion for those 2, none, if this were a normal day where mom, dad and bro were here, i would avoid them like a plague, they make it easier for the whole family to avoid them cause they spend most of their time in their room... But now, they tend to go out of their room more which still freaks me out cause im not used to seeing them walk around in the house... Ugh~~~~~

I really miss mom, dad and bro, i know i always complain about hating them but thats waht families do, to an extent, they hate each others guts but still maintain affection for one another... Thats why im kinda reconsidering an attitude change once my parents and bro come home cause seriously, once your left with whatsherface i cant help but to realise that my parents are softcore compared to that bitch! I really really do miss them and i wish for their safe arrival...

Absence does make the heart grow fonder =)

No comments: