16 November 2009

Gilrs... Errr... I mean, Guys Night In!

Girls Night! Hah!

Last night was so fun! Okay, okay, I was helping Freak with his Art thang and had to go home early cause Whatsherface doesn't want to leave the house empty for some reason! stoopid, considerin even before mom and dad went for the Haji, the house was always empty! So spending time with Freak had to be cut short but wait... Freak says he wants to continue his work at my house cause he claims that he cant finish it without me so i said okay... But, before we went home which was probably at about quarter-to-six, i bought some DVD's cause of my situtation where i really cant ask whatsherface to bring me anywhere, therefore its really hard for me to buy DVD's... Anyways, bought a couple of DVD's, bought some snacks and drinks then went home... My home...

As soon as we entered i ushered Freak to my room and switched on the Wifi so he could preceed with his work... Anyways for a couple of minutes, he was able to continue with his work but THEN he wanted to watch the DVD that i bought cause he was like whining so much about his work! Hahahaha...

Unfortunately, i bought a DVD that we both loved to watch and there goes the night... We were watching the last disc of Drop Dead Diva on my laptop, we both sat in front my lappy and scarfed down the snacks that i bought with each hugging a pillow cause my room was soo damn cold last night! if you could imagine what we did with the pillows last night, it would probably look like this...
Wait... that looks soo gay so imagine it looking like this!

There! this looks less gay right???

Hahaha, we spent the whole night watching 3 episodes of DDD back-to-back until it was getting late~~~ and it was still raining soooo, brrrrrr! it was cold! damn it! We actually huddled up in my blanket~ of course, Freak! covered his whole body while i only got to cover my legs! Damn, hypocrit! hahaha! The Disc actually had 5 epis but since it was gettin late, we settled for 3 plus we were in dire need of more snackage! So, we warmed up for a while, to take out the frostbite out of our system and went to DQ and had a very delicious blizzard which is ironic considering were whining about the cold earlier. FYI Freak warmed up by pole dancing so i'd just like to say, The Horra! The Horra!


Last night was fun mostly because of her!


No comments: