15 August 2010

What a day!

Okay today was the big day for my presentation and boy was i nervous! My heart felt like it would leap out of my chest and do the riverdance! But thankfully i wasn't the only one who got nervous, as they say, misery loves company, HaHaHa... XD

Anyways, in the end, our presentation was not bad, it didn't stink nor did it rock, it was just so-so which was fine by me cause when it was my turn to present, i was a hot tranny mess!!! But fortunately Hong sucked even more than me so he took the spotlight away from me so i was loving him today for doing that. What was more painful than the presentation was the question and answer session after which we barely survived thanks to our leader Azim. Plus, i'm hating on one of the guys who asked us questions cause his question was downright fucking cruel!!! I hate you guy whose name i don't know and wont care to know! I'm keeping my eye on you so you better watch out bitch! Anyways, got a little bit carried away there, the lecturer said our presentation was okay but needs a hell of a lot of work, so yay! us!

After the presentation, i accompanied Dee & Azim with their admin chores and whatever until i could meet up with Lala & Yul cause i wanted to discuss with them how to commence out ELAL assignment. Ain't i lucky? After 1 assignment is done, i go straight to doing another 1 and i'm still left with 2 other assignments, life is so full of joy! T_T"

Anyways i met with Lala & Yul at the library, where they are also trying to finish their CL assignment, so basically i actually came there for nothing cause they ended up spending the whole time tring to do thei own thing while i do mine, which was no biggie since i've only known them for like 2 weeks. Moving on, during my time at the library i met many people i knew like my cousin, Freak's Brother's Fiance, Zack from orientation and Hafiz from orientation so that felt a little bit weird, in the end after spending about 2 hours in the library, i failed to accomplish nothing so instead i decided to just quit and go home and live to write another day... =)

Special mention: fast forward to when i was performing the terawih prayer and met with an old friend, Wafi whose on semester break from his uni at Hull UK. We just talked and talked and totally forgot about the witir prayer! hahaha, it was fun catching up with him... XD

No comments: