10 August 2010

Workload

So the rentals are back today from their vacay and i wasn't there to pick them up... but my blings did, cause was busy trying to find info for a presentation this saturday... its only week 2 of being a uni student and already the assignments are piling up! i fucking hate this! i have an mib presentation this saturday, another presentation for English literature due for the next 2 weeks and an english language & linguistics essay about what language i use with my family due in september... So i really feel like crap right now... T_T"

Anyways these past 4 days when my parents were away, i totally did not waste my freedom cause i spent the whole 4 days chilling for myself and hanging out with the besties! yesterday i watched a movie with the besties and i really had a great time... i spent so much time with my besties because after yesterday, i know my schedule will be swamped and i wont have time to spend with them anymore plus yesterday was my last piece of freedom since the rentals are back today...

right now, im actually supposed to find more info for the presentation on saturday but my mind feels just so blank! im a person who loathes work plus, presentations and research are not my thing but alas! these cruel assignments go with being a uni student and im kinda thinking of dropping out and live my life simply which is impossible cause life aint simple. *sigh* i guess i'll resume the research that i was doing... wish me fucking luck! XD

No comments: